Tags : rita's cult following
Looking for something? 🔎
Ever since I first heard about Tick Tock: A Tale for Two by @othertales , I’ve had it on my “To-Play” list. For me, the problem was finding a second player, but that’s where my good friend @borderlinepuzzler came in!
This week I found out about the ‘comedy’ escape room DTF *pause* which stands for Drag Task Force, not whatever else you might be thinking. Excited to give it a go, I invited a new team of three of my closest ‘IRL’ friends...
Week two in my Escape Game Olympics journey and this time we are…Down a couple of places, aww. But hey! There were 13 additional teams playing this week and I’m still super proud of our fantastic score of 34 minutes and 8 seconds! As with before, I played on the @escapingthecloset team with Alice, Ash and Tash and absolutely loving the competition.
For a first in the @enigmafellowship series I tackled The Submerged Sentinel as a team of 1, sitting down on a sunny Sunday morning (Easter, no less!) around the table with a couple of snacks.
I’ve been recommended @district3escape by a LOT of people (including my own family!) so being able to play their escape room games online all the way from over here (6,640KM away in the UK) is AWESOME!! First stop for our team: a mysterious manor house in the middle of a forest hiding secrets…And ghosts. WoooooOOOOoo
So… Many… Egg… Puns… And that’s no eggs-aggeration!
Stream the Escape
Chernobyl, A Puzzle Septology with ETROOMers
TODAY’S MOST POPULAR
- District 3: Something Brewing
- 10 Escape Room Video Games you can play for FREE during the Steam Game Festival 2021
- Unlock!: The Nautilus' Traps
- Top Christmas Gift Ideas for Escape Room Fans in 2020
- Tick Tock: A Tale For Two
- Dave Escape Rooms: Rita's Cult Following
- Find Satoshi - How a 14 year old online puzzle was finally solved in 2020
- Mystery Mansion Regina: Drag Task Force
- Escape Hunt: The Hollow Planet
- Virtual Escaping: Underground Murder