A mysterious cousin … Who is he? What does he want? Where has he gone? Rating: OutstandingCompletion Time: 42 minutesDate Played: 29th of April 2020Party Size: 2 Mobile Escape NAILED IT! Admittedly, it took us a while to stop giggling about how funny the opening letter is… A long lost cousin who your family have […]Read More
Tags : family secrets
Looking for something? 🔎
⚠ STOP RIGHT THERE ⚠
You thought you'd just come here looking for some escape room advice hmm? Well I've got news for you. This here blog is now under the control of me, Professor Blacksheep.
If you take one… more… move…💥🔫
🚨 COMPETITION 🚨
Somebody: *mentions the word Chernobyl*
What are rainy mornings for, if not puzzling? I received @puzzlepost.uk in the post and waited the whole week for a ‘sunny day’ to play it on, but you bet it rained the whole week! So I took a hint from the universe, made a huge mug of hot chocolate, and got stuck into the The Split early on a windswept Saturday morning.
*leaderboard klaxons sounding*
Just one day to go until this absolute powerhouse #escaperoom team comes together to tackle the BIG FINALE of Chernobyl: A Puzzle Septology!
ONE DAY LEFT TO ENTER OUR COMPETITION! ✉❤
Stream the Escape
TODAY’S MOST POPULAR
- 10 Escape Room Video Games you can play for FREE during the Steam Game Festival 2021
- Wild Child: Chernobyl A Puzzle Septology
- Unlock!: The Nautilus' Traps
- Top Escape Rooms: The Dentist (Online)
- 20 Things for Escape Room Fans to do During Lockdown
- Escape Live: Rogue Agent
- Find Satoshi - How a 14 year old online puzzle was finally solved in 2020
- Escape Live: Pirate Plunder
- Escape Live: Moriarty the Last Stand
- Street Hunt: Colombia’s Finest