If you’re still reeling from missing Puzzletember (yep, me too), fear not! Sherlocked have just announced the launch of another fun puzzle activity taking place on their social media from now until the end of the year.
To celebrate the launch of their upcoming in-person escape room “The Alchemist” in Amsterdam, these 6 puzzles will be dropping every Thursday at 5pm UK time on Instagram.
6 puzzles, over 6 weeks… And MORE than 6 fantastic prizes to be won.
Each week there are two chances to win a prize:
- For the first to solve, immortal glory!
- One speedy solver will have their name immortalised in the new escape escape room
- Randomly selected, a special puzzle game, including:
- Marvin’s Island
- The Vandermist Dossier by Diorama Games
- Madok’s Lost Treasure by Society of Curiosities
- Season 1 of the Curious Correspondence Club
- Spectre and Vox’s limited-edition haunted house table-top game
- The Arcane Store’s Codex Silenda puzzle book
In addition to the weekly prizes, one player who submits the answer to the final seventh puzzle will receive VIP tickets to play The Alchemist, including a behind the scenes pass and a stay at a local hotel, the Zoku, in Amsterdam.
This week, a teaser puzzle went live. Whilst there’s no prize for it, successfully solving it will give you a clue as to what to expect from the rest of the series. Give it a go by tapping the link below:
How to Take Part
To take part, sign up at sherlocked.nl/alchemist and set a reminder over on Instagram. This way you’ll be notified when each puzzle goes live and be in with a chance of winning that first to solve prize.
Good luck, puzzlers!